Aurender Software Update Enables MQA Unfolding
March 5th, 2018
- MQA Core Decoder license can be purchased from within Aurender Conductor.
After purchase, MQA Core Decoder can be enabled/disabled by user. License not necessary for A10 since it is MQA full-decode compliant.
Core Decoder license not supported on S10.
- TIDAL MQA Search
Now you can search MQA albums with keyword.
- Support for Merging Technology NADAC and RAVENNA compatible DAC.
When using RAVENNA support, USB output will be disabled (currently in beta stage).
Improvements and bug fixes
- Update to SAMBA supporting SMBv2 for security reasons and with improved connectivity.
- Now front panel display will indicate name of internet radio station when playing.
- Fixed HDD icon. Sometimes not indicating when HDD is spinning on N10, S10 and W20.
- Improved Internet radio compatibility
- Fixed instance when app cannot delete specific internet radio station from Favorites.
- Now Playback Control section expands when Queue view is expanded.
- Improved DSD file compatibility.
- Now display of HiRes logo for Qobuz HiRes albums.
- Improved compatibility with specific DAC's
- Fixed minor bugs and improved overall stability.
Here is a picture of an N10 running the latest software with MQA Unfolding enabled: