Aurender Announces N150 and A20 Music Streamers
November 15th, 2021
Aurender developing new models in late 2020 with the goal to refresh the N100H, N100C/SC, A10, and A100 as these had or were approaching their five-year lifecycle. Today they have announced two of those models the A20 with the performance of the A30 minus CD ripping capability and a N150 which is a replacement for the N100 series which is effectively discontinued when existing stock runs out.
A20 – Reference Analog Output Music Server / Streamer
- Same audio performance as A30
- No CD ripping and metadata management.
- Headphone connectivity selection is limited to a single ¼” jack.
- Balanced and Single-ended Analog Outputs / USB Digital Output
- SPDIF Optical x 2 and RCA x 1, BNC x 1 Digital Inputs
- Storage (user installed) 2 x 2.5” (15mm height) tray for SSD or HDD
- Dual-Mono AKM 4497 Full-Decode MQA DAC
- PCM up to 768kHz/32bit. Native DSD up to 512
- $14,000 MSRP
N150 – High-Performance Digital Output Music Server / Streamer
- Upgraded Replacement of N100H with Intel Low-Power Dual-Core CPU
- USB: 32-bit / 384kHz, 1-bit, 2.8MHz (DSD64); 1-bit, 5.6MHz (DSD128), 11.2MHz (DSD256), DSD512
- 3” AMOLED Display
- Clean USB Audio Class 2.0 Output
- Storage (user installed) 1 x 2.5” Tray for SSD or HDD (15mm height)
- Increased SSD Cache to 240GB / System Memory to 8GB (from 120GB/4GB)
- 2X Isolated Gigabit LAN Port
- Linear Power supply with Super Capacitor based UPS
- $3,500 MSRP